Program Educaational Objectives (PEOS)
- To disseminate high quality knowledge for the student community in electronics and communication engineering.
- To provide state of the art infrastructure facilities to the students in the department of electronics and communication.
- To train the students to procure lucrative placements or admission to higher education in center of excellence and to make them entrepreneurs in the field of E&C
- To motivate the students to be ethical citizens who are aware of the impact of technology on humans and the environment.
Program Outcomes (POS)
- Engineering Knowledge
- Problem Analysis
- Design/development of solutions
- Conduct investigations of complex Problems
- Modern tool usage
- The engineer and society
- Environment and sustainability
- Individual and team work
- Project management and finance
- Life-long learning