- To be the leading information technology resource hub for education & research.
- Provide quality undergraduate and graduate education in both the theoretical and applied foundations of computer science and train students to effectively apply this education to solve real-world problems.
- To infuse architechtonic state – of – the – art IT knowledge through didactic teaching & motivating students for their active participations in extramural activities.
- Prepare students for full and ethical participation in a diverse society and encourage lifelong learning.
- Provide quality learning experiences through effective classroom practices, active learning styles of teaching, and opportunities for meaningful interactions between students and faculty.