The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established during the inception of the institute in the year 2001 to produce competent engineers in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. At present, the intake is 120 students. The department offers undergraduate degree programs of B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department has state-of-the-art laboratory facilities to infuse practical knowledge to the students on par with academic excellence. The department has excellent and consistent placement record and most of the students are placed in reputed organization.
The department is headed by Dr. Shanthi Prasad M.J, who has spent all the years of his career in the field of teaching and education.
For the faculty in the department of ECE, teaching is more of a passion than profession. We not only create well-educated students, but make them also acquire awareness about the changing world scenario in the field of electronics and communication engineering.
VISION & MISSION
Developing quality technical education through innovation and teamwork for a everlasting technology development in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
To train Electronics & Communication Engineering graduates to meet future global challenges and to impart quality technical education to produce industry-ready engineers.
- To disseminate high quality knowledge for the student community in electronics and communication engineering.
- To provide state of the art infrastructure facilities to the students in the department of electronics and communication.
- To train the students to procure lucrative placements or admission to higher education in center of excellence and to make them entrepreneurs in the field of E&C
- To motivate the students to be ethical citizens who are aware of the impact of technology on humans and the environment.
- Engineering Knowledge
- Problem Analysis
- Design/development of solutions
- Conduct investigations of complex Problems
- Modern tool usage
- The engineer and society
- Environment and sustainability
- Individual and team work
- Project management and finance
- Life-long learning